Thursday 19 December 2013

My Chosen Front Cover Outfit




This is My chosen Front Cover costume.
I Have chosen a Grey vest and Black school skirt.

I have chosen the Black School skirt to target my audience, as since they are between the age of 13-18 and some still in school I think that it would be best to customise my model in a costume which is relatable to my target audience.
I Think that the uses of the school skirt gives off the connotations of growing up as I am going to contrast this costume with the one my model is to wear on my double page spread.
I have also used the Clapperboard due to connotations and relatablity to my article. I found that, as a whole the connotations of a clapperboard are usually ;
Acting
Film
Media
Fame
I Have decided that as a whole with my pull quote on my front cover and in my blog to be "All an Act" I think that it links in well with my whole theme of my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment