Tuesday 11 February 2014

Process and Editing

Firstly I used power point to create a black box for my album cover,.
After doing so I transfered the box onto photoshop in which I then used the
brush tool in a low opacity to build up the effect of clouds.

Next I transfered the image back onto powerpoint to crop.

After cropping my image I placed a different coloured background
behind my picture to allow myself to see the album cover with the clouds.

After doing so I clicked on picture effects and tested the various effects
which took a while.

Once I found a effect I added a border to my image in order to
portray that it is and album.

This became my final album background.

After finding a background I then imported my image into photoshop to
finally add the album title and artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment